Transfer, Cancellation And Refund Policy
Request for cancellation or postponement of your IELTS test must be made strictly 5 weeks before the test date via email or in person only. Telephone cancellation or postponement will not be accepted.
- Cancellation less than five weeks ahead of the test date you will receive no refund*
- Failure to appear for the test without notification is considered a cancellation, no refund will be issued, and you must register and pay again if you wish to take the test on another date*
* Candidates seeking cancellation or transfer within the 5-week period prior to the test date, or those who fail to appear for their scheduled test, can receive a refund (less a 25% administrative fee) if they can provide evidence within 5 days that their ability to sit for the test has been affected by serious illness or cause:
- Serious Illness – hospital admission or serious injury
- Loss or Bereavement – death of a close family member
- Hardship/Trauma – victim of a crime, victim of a traffic accident
- Military Service
You must complete a Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, do not forget to attach appropriate documentation and/or evidence, such as a medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner, a death notice or certificate or a police report. Contact us for more information.
Contact us for more information about the refund policy.